Been wanting to post, but I’m much too busy chasing deadlines as well as various information all over cyberspace to gather a coherent entry. Taking the easy way out, here’s sampling of the various thoughts swimming in my head these days:
- I’m totally loving the Senate right now
- I’m also contemplating a post entitled “The people’s initiative and other forms of delusion,” but at the rate I’m going I doubt if that will go beyond the contemplation stage. Similar thoughts.
- It’s so frustrating how government officials can be fired (or discreetly replaced) for doing too good a job, just to appease the vested interests they have affected.
- I’m wondering at the odds of being approached by a pollster, what will all these opinion polls coming out every few weeks or so. I’ll be kind to the interviewer, I promise. I remember a stint doing shopper interviews at an upscale mall years back. People were so rude.
- I must say, Chris Daughtry has totally grown on me.
- Great scientific discoveries are often preceded by decades of miserable failures. When they say that we stand on the shoulders of giants, “giant” actually means dead, totally wrong scientists piled on top of one another.
- And, just for the record, I love Firefox.
“I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days hit me all at once.”