One of those i-have-to-do-something-like-make-a-brainless-blog-post-or-else-i’ll-go-stir-crazy posts (meme courtesy of gabe):
1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times. Um, wala yata. First question pa lang bagsak na ko.
2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater. We sat through two consecutive screenings of Kate and Leopold, does that count? If it doesn’t, there’s always Fellowship of the Ring
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie. Jack Nicholson, Al Pacino, Dustin Hoffman
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie. Jessica Simpson. But wait, the question said actor…
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from. When Harry met Sally
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs. Not by a long shot
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with. Umm, Moulin Rogue?
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see. Big Fish, Out of Africa
9. Name a movie that you own. When Harry Met Sally. Now you know why I can quote from it. In a few year’s time, this movie will probably be my answer to Question #1
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops. umm- eep, time’s up!
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? Do we even have drive-ins here?
12. Ever made out in a movie? No. Yung mga maiingay nga gusto kong awayin para maka-focus ako sa movie e, makuha ko pa kayang mag-make out?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it. Not One Less
14. Ever walked out of a movie? No.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater. Big Fish. Tatlo kaming nagpapasa-pasahan sa tissue box.
16. Popcorn? Pag libre.
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)? Twice a month or so.
18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater? Babel. Puro kamalasan.
19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie? Romantic comedy, in case you haven’t figured out yet.
20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? Remember clearly? Natutulog ba ang Diyos? I was a Gary V. fan.
These days, though, I don’t get to watch many movies, but I do get to do marathon viewings of entire seasons of TV shows. My latest addiction: Heroes, even though I’ve only managed to watch three episodes so far. “For all his bluster, it is the sad province of Man that he cannot choose his triumph. He can only choose how he will stand when the call of destiny comes… hoping that he’ll have the courage to answer.” Go, Hiro Nakamura!