1. Student number?
first three ascending, he he
4. Nag-shift ka ba o na-kickout?
Nag-shift, from BS Chemistry to Comm Res. Sad story. Yan ang napapala ko for letting a movie (“And the Band Played On”) guide my inspiration for a career choice.
5. Saan ka kumuha ng UPCAT?
sa BA building
6. Favorite GE subject?
Hmm, it should have been Hum 2, but Jun O. was just such fun in Nat Sci 2
7. Favorite PE?
Orienteering. Kaya lang I missed two of the climbs because I had to take stupid departmental exams on Chem 17!
8. Saan ka nag-aabang ng hot girls/guys sa UP?
Not exactly applicable, but I used to have this fantasy that I’d meet the love of my life in a library/bookstore
9. Favorite prof(s)
Avecilla (Mass Media Law, Ethics), Umali (Comm. Res. major subjects), R. Sicat (Maikling Kwento ng Pilipinas) Se (French 10 & 11). They made learning really challenging, inspiring and rewarding.
10. Pinaka-ayaw na GE subject.
History 1 I think. Not because of the subject but because of the ancient, slightly vague professor.
11. Kumuha ka ba ng Wed or Sat classes?
yes, tipong 7-8:30 AM class pa nga e. terrible. no choice.
12. Nakapag-field trip ka ba?
yep, visiting the mystics at Mt. Banahaw
13. Naging CS ka na ba or US sa UP?
To everyone’s surprise, yes
14. Ano ang Org/Frat/Soro mo?
UP Lakan at UP CORE, pero inactive forever
15. Saan ka tumatambay palagi?
CMC libe, Main Libe humanities section, sa steel rails sa MassComm, sa fish ball stands
16. Dorm, Boarding house, o Bahay?
Boarding house mostly
17. Kung walang UPCAT test at malaya kang nakapili ng kurso mo sa UP, ano yun (Given ang mentality mo nung HS ka)?
Alas, given my misguided frame of mind, I would still have gone to my doom and picked BS Chem. Journ dapat ako noon based on UPCAT results, ipinaglaban ko pa sa registrar na ilipat ako sa chem. Babalik din pala ng mass comm., hay
18. Sino ang pinaka-una mong nakilala sa UP?
BS Chem blockmates. Mga nerd! Ang gagaling sa Math nakakainis!🙂
19. First play na napanood mo sa UP?
I don’t remember. The most memorable was certainly “Pagsalunga,” featuring three plays by former professor Rogelio Sicat
20. Name the 5 most conyo orgs in UP
malay ko ba sa mga conyo na yan…
21. Name 5 of the coolest orgs/frats/soro in UP.
malay ko din for that matter… medyo anti-social ako e, he he
22. May frat/soro bang nag-recruit sa yo?
somebody sort of mentioned it, but only because Sir Avecilla put her up to it, poor girl
23. Saan ka madalas mag-lunch?
Beach House, Mang Jimmy’s. Karneng-karne no?
24. Masaya ba sa UP?
25. Nakasama ka na ba sa rally?
couple of times. Against that plan to build some sort of mall/commercial complex in the commonwealth property
26. Ilang beses ka bumoto sa Student Council?
27. Name at least 5 leftist groups in UP
um, ewan ko din sa kanila
28. Pinangarap mo rin bang mag-laude nung freshman ka?
at the back of my mind lang, but I knew that I was too lazy to do it
29. Kanino ka pinaka-patay sa UP?
slight crushes lang, walang umabot sa “patay” stage
30. Kung di ka UP, anong school ka?
UP or bust! I did apply to take the UST entrance exam, but I didn’t bother to show up na kasi lumabas na yung UPCAT
Tagged: U.P. Centennial